● Nasal Allergies also known as Allergic rhinitis (seasonal and perennial)
● Insect hypersensitivity
Those who suffer from allergies know the discomfort and anxiety that such a condition brings. While most allergic attacks can be prevented and easily managed, thousands of Arizona still suffer from allergies on a regular basis. The presence of allergens in our desert environment and foods, plus the lack of sufficient awareness about allergies play a major role in the increasing number of allergic attacks.
Don’t let allergies take over your life or your children's!
Typical Allergy Symptoms Seen in Phoenix:
● Adverse reactions to insect stings, drugs, and food
● Eye tearing, itching or red eyes
● Coughing, wheezing and difficulties with breathing
● Sinus infections
● Itchy skin or red bumps on the skin, hives
With over 20 years of experience, you are sure to receive special medical attention from our top rated Phoenix allergists and asthma specialists who have deep understandings of allergies and asthma, and their underlying causes.